360Fuelcard, providing you with choices for your fueling needs.
Select the right card for your business
Rules, Regulations and Disclaimers
For 360Fuelcard Internet World Wide Web Site
360Fuelcard requires that all the visitors to our site on the World Wide Web (the "Site") adhere to the following terms and conditions. By accessing the Site accept these terms and conditions.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS You agree to comply with all international, federal, state and local laws and regulations applicable to your access and use of the Site.
- COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARKS The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of 360Fuelcard and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of 360Fuelcard or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site ("Content") is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- HYPERLINKING THIS SITE MAY PROVIDE A LINK TO OTHER SITES BY ALLOWING THE USER TO LEAVE THIS SITE TO ACCESS THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL OR BY BRINGING THE THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL INTO THIS SITE VIA "INVERSE" HYPERLINKS AND FRAMING TECHNOLOGY (A "LINKED SITE"). 360Fuelcard HAS NO DISCRETION TO ALTER, UPDATE, OR CONTROL THE CONTENT ON A LINKED SITE. THE FACT THAT 360Fuelcard HAS PROVIDED A LINK TO A SITE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, AUTHORIZATION, SPONSORSHIP, OR AFFILIATION WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SITE, ITS OWNERS, OR ITS PROVIDERS. THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN RELYING UPON, USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THE INTERNET, AND 360FUELCARD URGES YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS BEFORE RELYING UPON, USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY SUCH INFORMATION ON A LINKED SITE.
- NO WARRANTIES ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED (A "LINKED SITE") ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. 360FUELCARD DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANYONE, (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED SITES OR (C) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL 360FUELCARD BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER'S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE AND LINKED SITES THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND 360FUELCARD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. 360FUELCARD DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE. 360FUELCARD IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE. 360FUELCARD MAY CHANGE THE CONTENT ON THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. 360FUELCARD MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS OR CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE THAT 360FUELCARD, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, EVEN IF 360FUELCARD IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER'S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. 360FUELCARD CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SERVICES ARRANGED THROUGH THE SITE YOU AGREE THAT 360FUELCARD IS A MERE AGENT FOR THE PROVIDERS OF SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FLEET FUEL CARD SERVICES. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS REGARDING ANY FAILURE OR BREACH WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE LIMITED TO CLAIMS AGAINST ANY AND ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS. 360FUELCARD HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OUR INDIRECT DAMAGES, IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY CARRIER OR OTHER SUPPLIER THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION, INJURY, LOSS, ACCIDENT, DELAY OR IRREGULARITY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED THROUGH THE FAULT, NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, OF SUCH CARRIER OR SUPPLIER AND YOU HEREBY EXONERATE 360FUELCARD FROM ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME.
- YOUR CONTACT WITH AFFILIATES Your dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, affiliates found on or through the Site (including, without limitation, payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings or correspondence) are solely between you and such affiliates. 360Fuelcard makes no representations or warranties with respect to any promotion content of, or any products or services that may be obtained from, such affiliates. You agree that 360Fuelcard will not be responsible or liable with respect to any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of: (a) any such dealings or correspondence between you and such affiliates, (b) content, products or services of such affiliates, or (c) the presence of such affiliates on the Site.
- LINKED INTERNET SITES 360Fuelcard prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site. 360Fuelcard reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaims any responsibility for the Content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the user's own risk. User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain terms and conditions, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions provided on the Site. 360Fuelcard is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
- NO INVESTMENT ADVICE OR OFFERS Nothing in the Site constitutes investment advice. 360Fuelcard provides investor relations materials for convenience and information only. In addition, investor relations materials and other Web Site content are not offers to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
- FORWARD LOOKING INFORMATION Certain information on this Site contains certain forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made. The words "believe", "expect", "anticipate", "optimistic", "intend", "aim", "will" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. 360Fuelcard undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements.
- PRESS RELEASES All press releases and other materials presented or released to the financial and/or fleet communities that are contained on the Site were, to the best of 360FUELCARD's knowledge, timely and accurate when issued. However, the passage of time can render information stale, and you should not rely on the continued accuracy of any such material beyond the date of issuance. 360Fuelcard has no responsibility to update any information contained in any such material. All viewers should carefully check the dates of issuance of the material contained in the Site.
- POSTINGS [For use in connection with the 360Fuelcard blog on the Site.] 360Fuelcard is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, 360Fuelcard may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain: • Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. • Advertisements or solicitations of any kind. • Blog postings posted by users impersonating others. • Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references. • Messages by non-spokesperson employees of 360Fuelcard purporting to speak on behalf of 360Fuelcard or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning 360FUELCARD. • Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information. • Multiple postings placed within individual articles by the same user restating the same point. • Chain letters of any kind.
- CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS 360Fuelcard reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Terms and Conditions. 360Fuelcard will indicate that changes to these Terms and Conditions have been made by updating the date indicated after "Last Modified" at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
- VIOLATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS 360Fuelcard reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your user identification and passwords, and to be responsible for any unauthorized use.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT - NOTIFICATION TO 360FUELCARD REGARDING ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT 360Fuelcard avails itself of the protections under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"). 360Fuelcard reserves the right to remove any Content on the Site which allegedly infringes another person's copyright. Notices to 360Fuelcard regarding any alleged copyright infringement on the Site should be directed to 360Fuelcard's General Counsel's Office Attn.: Privacy Counsel at info@360Fuelcard.com.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW Users of this Site agree to submit to the laws of the State of Georgia, USA and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.